Highs today ran 88-92 with heat indices peaking at 95-107.
Pulsey storms today led to highly-variable rainfall totals over small areas.
One storm pulsed up, producing wind damage just southwest of Logansport with trees, limbs down & power outages over a small area.
An isolated shower/storms is possible late tonight-tomorrow morning, but it will be tomorrow midday to early afternoon & onward to through tomorrow evening where numerous pulsey storms should go up.
An isolated severe storm or two (wet downburst) is possible.
Locally-heavy rainfall is also possible.
Sunday may feature a few showers & storms in the morning, followed by still rather humid with partly cloudy, the mostly sunny skies (with a nice north-northeast wind at 10-20 mph).
Monday looks good with partly cloudy skies with a bit lower humidity with 82-86.
A round of storms is possible Tuesday night, followed by a round Wednesday late afternoon-evening. Some severe weather is possible with either of them.
Thursday & Friday look great with 78-84, much lower humidity & lows in the 50s.
Next weekend looks good with 82-86 & low humidity Saturday, but the humidity will return Sunday with 84-88. Showers & storms are possible a week from this Monday with highs 82-87.
- July 10, 10:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- July 19, 10:45 PM Weather Forecast
- July 3, 10:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- July 5, 10:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- July 2, 10:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- July 15, 10:45 PM Weather Forecast Update
- July 3, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- July 7, 9 PM Weather Forecast Update
- July 1, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- July 5, 5 PM Weather Forecast Update