JASPER COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Jasper County Sheriff's Office says an accident involving farm machinery led to a man's death.
It happened late Thursday morning near County Road 200 North and County Road 1100 West.
According to investigators, a 50-year-old Brian Keller of Veedersburg walked behind a front-end loader that was backing up.
The sheriff's office says he was struck by the left rear tire and fell to the ground. The front end loader then rolled over his upper torso and head.
Investigators believe Keller was wearing earbuds and didn't hear the loader backing up.
- Jasper County man killed by front-end loader
- Jasper County man arrested in alleged stabbing
- Man dies following crash on I-65 in Jasper County
- Jasper County man dead after car catches fire
- Jasper County man injures 5 officers during arrest
- Illinois man put behind bars in Jasper County
- Deputies break up underage drinking party in Jasper County
- ISP: Three people airlifted after crash in Jasper County
- Missing Jasper County woman found dead in Hobart
- Jasper County held an 'Aircraft rescue and fire training' presentation