JASPER COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - The Jasper County Sheriff's Office says a missing 15-year-old from Benton County has been found safe.
Emily Schneider was last seen riding her bicycle in the area of I-65 at the Wolcott/Remington exit (201 mm) around 8 p.m. Monday.
Authorities said Schneider's bicycle was found Monday, but she was not.
Detectives did not say where Schneider was found.
- Benton County 15-year-old found safe
- Benton County launches Safe Place Program
- Missing girls from Carroll County found safe
- Missing Lafayette woman found safe
- Lafayette police looking for missing 15-year-old
- Travel Warning issued for Benton County
- Benton County family recognized at State Fair
- Subject of Auburn Amber Alert found safe
- Kidnapped Kokomo girl found safe in Indy
- UPDATE: Missing Lafayette 12-year-old found safe