1. Pretty tranquil now to least next week & cool, but not terrible or out of the ordinary with rather dry weather.
2. Some very minor to minor snow next weekend & early in the following week from about 4 Alberta clipper systems.
3. Coldest air of the winter around January 20 with lows -3 to 3 possible.
4. Near/record warmth as we end February & move through early February.
5. Much wetter in early February with risk of t'storms (some severe risk may get this far north).
6. Cold surge & icing event possible mid-February & one minor snow or possibly two in the month.
7. Warmer & wetter, as well as stormier than normal March-April with early Spring expected.
8. Drying out in May with early start to Summer heat.
9. Summer heat & drought increasingly likely with first 100 or higher since 2012.
10. Summer derecho potential & heat & dryness possible extending into the Fall.