TIMING OF ACCUMULATING SNOWFALL OVER THE AREA:
As early as 11 p.m.-12 a.m. tonight in northwest to area-wide by 4 a.m. Ends by 6 p.m. Saturday.
6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
TOTAL SNOWFALL ACCUMULATION:
Some sleet & freezing rain may mix in over Fountain & Montgomery counties.
3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
35-40 mph gusts from the east to northeast, then north. Isolated 40-45 mph gust or two possible.
WHAT MAKES THIS DIFFERENT FROM LAST WEEKEND:
More wind with this storm & part of last weekend's snowpack is still already on the ground. This means much more blowing & drifting snow.
Late Friday night to early Sunday travel will be greatly hampered to near impossible in places.
- January 18, 8:30 AM: Nuts & Bolts of Winter Storm
- Nuts 'n Bolts of the Impactful Wintry Wx
- January 18, 2:45 PM: Similarities & Differences Between This Winter Storm & Last Weekend's Winter Storm
- January 12-13 Winter Storm: Snowfall Totals
- January 19, 2019: Winter Storm Summary
- January 18: 4:45 PM Update with A Few Minor Tweaks to Winter Storm Forecast
- Bobcat Bolt raises funds for students
- January 19 Winter Weather Updates
- Tracking a winter storm