LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — WorkOne West Central and Ivy Tech Community College in Lafayette are partnering up Tuesday for its annual career fair.
More than 80 Indiana employers and organizations are expected to be at the career fair. The event is open to anyone who wants to attend.
There are full-time, part-time, volunteer, and internship opportunities waiting to be claimed including fields like human services, manufacturing, business, and healthcare. Each employer is looking forward to speaking with you about the opportunities they offer, but make sure to bring a few copies of your resume.
"In addition we will also have admissions representatives from Ivy Tech," said Ivy Tech Career Development Director Jessica Farrell. "Individuals who are interested in coming to school, returning to school, they can take advantage of some of the great programs that we have here at Ivy Tech Lafayette."
The career fair is Tuesday at Ivy Hall in the Lilly Rooms and Grand Hall. The event kicks off at 10 a.m. and goes until 2 p.m. From 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. there will be a special veterans and family hour.
"They've done a really great service in providing their skills and abilities for our country," said Farrell. "So we want to be able to give back to them."
- Ivy Tech Community College to host annual career fair
- Purdue Hosting Career Fair
- Ivy Tech hosts annual Shoes for Water drive this week
- Drug Take Back at Lafayette Ivy Tech Community College
- Ivy Tech Community College in Lafayette celebrates a big birthday
- Purdue hosting its annual career fair in June
- Ivy Tech educating addiction counselors
- Purdue hosting Building and Grounds Career Fair
- Ivy Tech Community College Lafayette packs 10,000 meals for Days of Service
- Ivy Tech Canstruction drive feeds community and fuels creativity