There's a stalled boundary over the state today bringing additional chances for scattered showers and thunderstorms to Greater Lafayette. Afternoon highs slightly cooler in the mid to upper 70s and overnight lows in the mid-60s.
Tomorrow, additional showers and thunderstorms will continue with warmer daytime highs in the mid-80s and overnight lows around 67 degrees. This warm and unsettled weather pattern will continue into the start of the work week, with chances for showers and storms persisting into Wednesday morning.
A brief break is expected Wednesday into Thursday before additional storm chances return Thursday evening. Above normal temperatures will carry us into the weekend with highs pushing towards 90 degrees.
- Isolated Showers Remain Through Tomorrow
- Strong Storms Tomorrow
- Warm & Windy Monday, Cool Down Arrives Tomorrow
- Isolated Severe Weather Threat Thursday Evening-Night
- Tracking scattered snow showers
- Showers around NOON
- Howling Winds & Showers
- LATEST SHORTER-RANGE FORECAST ON STORM POTENTIAL NOW-TOMORROW NIGHT
- August 6, 2018 Isolated Severe Weather & Flash Flooding Summary
- February 5, 10:30 PM Weather Forecast: Fog with Showers & Storms, Heavy Rainfall, Isolated Hail Risk, Then 46 Degrees Colder in 12 Hours