WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Dakota Mathias and Isaac Haas didn't hear their names called during the 2018 NBA Draft on Thursday.
But the former Purdue standouts will still have a chance to make the league.
Mathias signed a partially guaranteed free-agent deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers while Haas agreed to a summer league contract with the Utah Jazz.
- Purdue's Mathias, Haas sign NBA free-agent deals
- Several Boilermakers sign as undrafted free agents
- Highlights: Mathias' finishing flurry helps No. 9 Purdue rout Gophers
- Dakota Mathias holds basketball camp, signs with Spanish team
- Free agent ace Jake Arrieta, Phillies reach 3-yr deal
- Haas' free throw gives No. 5 Purdue 70-69 win over Michigan
- Purdue's Carsen Edwards to enter name in NBA Draft, not hiring agent
- How does Isaac Haas' injury impact Purdue moving forward?
- Plot thickens, but Purdue’s Painter still says Haas unlikely
- Postgame Coverage: How did Purdue beat Butler without Isaac Haas?