BOSTON (WLFI) — There's no surprise in the fact that Isaac Haas is listed as doubtful for Purdue's Sweet Sixteen game agaisnt Texas Tech.
Haas fractured his elbow in a first-round win over Cal State Fullerton last Friday.
Haas has remained optimistic throughout the last week, even if it means he hopes to play even a minute or two.
Head Coach Matt Painter has taken a more cautious approach, repeatedly saying he does not expect Haas to play this Friday.
Purdue and Texas Tech are set to tip off Friday at 10 p.m.
- VIDEO: Isaac Haas limited at practice; doubtful for Sweet 16 game
- Isaac Haas named to Abdul-Jabbar watch list
- Isaac Haas named Big Ten Player of the Week
- Isaac Haas out for season with fractured elbow
- How does Isaac Haas' injury impact Purdue moving forward?
- Could Isaac Haas play? – We sort through the rumors
- Postgame Coverage: How did Purdue beat Butler without Isaac Haas?
- Are Purdue students making a brace for Isaac Haas?
- Lawsuit: Isaac Haas accused of spreading STDs to former partners
- Motions to dismiss filed in lawsuit involving Isaac Haas