CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Carroll County investigators are asking anyone with information on a man charged with child molestation to come forward.
Kenneth Neff of Monticello is in the Carroll County Jail, facing five felony charges of child molesting with victims as young as eight years old.
However, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said his investigators believe there may be other victims who haven't come forward.
Anyone with information for investigators can call 765-564-2413 ext. 1 and ask for Detective Kevin Hammond.
Neff is being held on a $100,000 bond. A jury trial for his current charges is scheduled to start on June 3rd.
- Investigators seek more info on man accused of child molesting
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Man facing child molestation and incest charges following investigation
- Jury finds man guilty of child molestation
- Man found guilty of child molestation
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced
- Lebanon Police Seek Info on Runaway Teen
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years