ROCKVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Parke County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a report of a battery that happened at a daycare.
Officials report the Parke County Sheriff’s Office received a call from Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis on Wednesday around 9:30 p.m.
Staff from the hospital stated a four-year-old was brought to their facility after claiming to have been inappropriately touched by other kids at the daycare.
The Department of Child Services was contacted and they are investigating this case.
- Investigation into alleged battery at Parke County daycare
- Purdue Police question person of interest in alleged sexual battery
- West Lafayette man faces battery charges
- Indiana prosecutor pleads guilty to confinement, battery
- LPD investigating Black Friday alleged armed robbery
- A mother, two former employees speak out about Monticello daycare
- Plans move forward for new daycare center at Purdue
- LPD investigating overnight stabbing near Columbian Park
- Police investigating shots fired near Columbian Park
- DNR investigating death at France Park cliffs