FRANKFORT, Ind. (WLFI) - An internal investigation at the Clinton County Jail has ended in an arrest.
Information brought to the attention of Sheriff Richard Kelly started the investigation into a private contractor at the jail. The sheriff's office has arrested one person with multiple felony crimes.
According to deputies, the person was not employed by the sheriff's office. It is still not known what the private contractor's job was at the jail, or the exact charges. However, the office said it's also investigating several inmates in the case.
This is a developing story and we will bring you the latest details as they become available.
- Internal investigation at Clinton County Jail leads to arrest
- Food service providers charged in Clinton County Jail trafficking investigation
- Investigation into fatal shooting leads to arrest
- Clinton County Jail Introduces "Second Chance" program for inmates
- Authorities investigate Tippecanoe County Jail inmate's death
- Clinton County crash involving school bus under investigation
- Body found in Clinton County
- Prosecutor leads challenge to help fight intern's cancer
- Clinton County burglary suspect arrested after morning search
- Police investigation leads to multiple drug-related arrests in Bloomington