MONTICELLO, Ind. (WLFI) — Injuries have been reported in a 5,000-square-foot mezzanine deck collapse at a Monticello manufacturing plant, according to White County Sheriff Bill Brooks.
About 10 a.m. Thursday morning, Brooks said workers were pouring concrete underneath a deck at Jordan Manufacturing when it collapsed and fell 14 feet. Brooks said nobody was underneath, and the injuries are non-life threatening. He didn't have an exact number of people injured, but mentioned one person had an arm injury.
Jordan Manufacturing is located at 1200 S. 6th Street in Monticello and produces outdoor furniture and materials.
We have a crew on the way to the scene.
- Injuries reported in 5,000-square-foot deck collapse at Monticello manufacturing plant
- Monticello factory investigating injury of employee
- Monticello teacher attends space camp
- Abandoned Monticello home catches fire
- Fire evacuates all employees at Dana Manufacturing Plant
- Manufacturing "Week" underway
- Monticello woman dead after Sunday morning crash
- School crossing guard spreading joy in Monticello
- NRA President makes a stop in Monticello
- Divers searching for kayaker near Monticello