WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue Sports) — The Purdue football program will host its annual spring game April 7 in Ross-Ade Stadium at noon ET. Here is a list of everything you need to know leading up to game.
• Fans can park in the R Lot north of Ross-Ade Stadium free of charge for the game.
• The Mackey Arena Athletics Ticket Office will be open from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. to assist fans in purchasing or renewing their 2018 season tickets. Fans can get locked in with Purdue football for as low as $98 with great benefits like access to the South End Zone Patio, discounted golf, a Leroy Keyes bobblehead gift and more! Click here to learn more about football season tickets.
• Gates to Ross-Ade Stadium will open at 11 a.m. to the general public. There is no charge for admission.
• The Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for the spring game. For more information on Ross-Ade Stadium's clear bag policy, click here.
• The South End Zone Patio will be open before and during the game, free to all fans in attendance. Stop by and enjoy the following activities:
- Inflatables and tailgate games.
- First chance to get a 2018 football schedule poster.
- First chance to join the Boilermaker Kids Club for 2018-19.
- Snacks and beverages (including alcohol) available for purchase
- Purchase your 2018 football season tickets
• The following concession stands will be open with the listed fare for purchase:
Section 123 - Cradle of Burgers
Section 122 - Traditional Fare
Section 118 - Grill
Section 109 - Traditional Fare
• Numerical rosters will be available at all four concession stands and in the South End Zone Patio while supplies last.
• Kickoff is set for noon.
• The game will be shown live on the Big Ten Network.
• The game will be a scrimmage format, with the offense squaring off against the defense.
• The first half will be a normally timed first and second quarters. The second half will have a running clock for the third and fourth quarters.
• For the first time, the football program's team awards will be announced at halftime along with a special presentation with football alumni to our 2017 senior class.
• The team will conduct a 30-minute autograph session upon the conclusion of the game and team meeting on the field. Fans are asked to remain in the stands until instructed that the field is open.
• Please note that severe weather could cause a delay/cancellation of the spring game. All efforts to alert fans in advance of any delay/cancellation will be made via social media and PurdueSports.com.
- Info: Upcoming Purdue football spring game
- Purdue releases spring football schedule
- Purdue football announces future football game dates, opponents
- Offense holds off defense 42-36 in Purdue Spring Game
- Purdue football announces times for six 2018 games
- Purdue announces parking, traffic plans for first home football game
- Airbnb hosts made big money during Purdue home football games
- Upcoming film will focus on Purdue alumni Neil Armstrong
- Wisconsin cancels spring football game due to threat of inclement weather
- Lebanon Police Seek Info on Runaway Teen