Photo Gallery 2 Images
INDIANAPOLIS (WLFI) — The Indianapolis Zoo is ready for a season of fun-filled adventures.
The new x-ZOOberance spring festival is offering a chance to get over the cabin fever.
It features 12 days of music and dancing, art and activities, flowers and fun. Guests can stop by the Bicentennial Pavilion for live music and dancing, along with spring-centric art and activities.
There will also be live encounters with animals—including chickens and goats. Guests can also visit the Cheer Garden where adults can enjoy a craft beer or wine.
"We wanted to give families the opportunity to get out, enjoy the warmer weather and do it with lots of fun and engaging activities," said Indianapolis Zoo Public Relations Specialist Carla Knapp.
The x-ZOOberance festival runs March 21 through April 7. Activities take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursdays through Sundays.
Click here for more information.
- Spring fun at the Indianapolis Zoo
- Indianapolis Zoo opening new exhibits
- Spring Fest brings family fun to campus
- Indianapolis Zoo getting deadly snake, Africa's black mamba
- Female lion kills longtime mate at Indianapolis Zoo
- Newborn giraffe is Indianapolis Zoo's 1st female since 2000
- Indianapolis Zoo: Young elephant dies after brief illness
- Indianapolis Zoo loses 2nd African elephant in 8 days
- Indianapolis Zoo says 2 elephants beat deadly virus
- Lioness kills the father of her 3 cubs at Indianapolis Zoo