INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WISH) -- Indianapolis police say the 15-year-old runaway last seen Friday night has returned home safely.
Police on Saturday issued a plea for the public's help to find a 15-year-old girl who was considered an endangered runaway and is insulin-dependent.
According to Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department, Riah Gunn, 15, had been missing from a residence in the 6100 block of Tybalt Circle, near 62nd Street and Lafayette Road, since Friday night.
Detectives believed Gunn suffers from Type 1 diabetes, is insulin-dependent and does not have her insulin.
Police did not provide any further details.
- Indianapolis police searching for insulin-dependent teen runaway
- Runaway Teen Still Missing
- Runaway Lafayette teens found
- Lafayette police searching for 12-year-old runaway
- Lebanon Police Seek Info on Runaway Teen
- Drone technology helps find runaway teens
- Suburban Indianapolis police force deploying body cameras
- A Statewide Silver Alert issued for Indianapolis teen