GREENFIELD, Ind. (AP) — A state trooper found more than 78 pounds (35 kilograms) of marijuana inside a vehicle during a traffic stop in Indiana.
State Police say the trooper was patrolling Interstate 70 when he noticed an SUV was weaving outside the traffic lanes on Monday. The driver and a passenger are facing preliminary drug charges.
Police estimate the street value at around $250,000.
- Indiana traffic stop nets 78 pounds of marijuana
- ISP K-9 discovers 120 pound of marijuana during traffic stop
- Warren County traffic stop leads to five pounds of marijuana
- I-65 traffic stop leads to marijuana arrest
- Traffic stop leads to marijuana/THC oil arrest
- Indiana woman accused of biting trooper during traffic stop
- Indiana lawmakers consider medicinal marijuana
- Shipping company finds 10 pounds of marijuana in package
- 78 school bus stop arm violation tickets given by WLPD since August
- Indiana school bus safety program nets nearly 2,700 tickets