INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — State authorities have ordered the closure of an Indianapolis day care where a mother says an attack left her 1-year-old son with a bloodied and swollen face.
The Family and Social Services Administration spokeswoman Marni Lemons says the KiddieGarden day care was ordered closed Tuesday.
Tiffany Griffin says her 1-year-old son was hospitalized Monday after suffering a scratched, swollen and bloodied face in an attack at the day care. Griffin says she doesn't believe the day care owner's contention that a 2-year-old girl attacked her son.
The FSSA closure order says a child was injured "due to a lack of supervision" and that KiddieGarden poses "an immediate threat to the life and well-being of the children" in its care.
- Indiana orders the closure of day care where boy was beaten
- BMV holiday closures
- Indiana governor orders flags lowered to honor slain deputy
- Judge orders Indiana county to open more early-voting sites
- Court affirms order blocking Indiana ultrasound abortion law
- Indiana governor ordered to turn over Carrier email exchange
- Indiana Affordable Care Act premiums could increase in 2018
- Indiana gathering feedback about caring for disabled clients
- Fowler boil order lifted