INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) -- The Indiana State Fair announced part of its 2018 concert line-up Tuesday. The first six of seventeen concerts have been announced to be a part of the 2018 Indiana State Fair.
The following acts were announced Tuesday:
Rick Springfield -- August 3
Hanson -- August 10
for King & Country -- August 12
Grand Funk Railroad -- August 15
An Evening With Hunter Hayes -- August 16
Kirk Franklin -- August 19
All of the shows are free with paid fair admission. The Indiana State Fair is August third through the 19th.
Tickets can be purchased here.
The fair will run from August 3 through August 19.
- Indiana State Fair announces six acts performing in August
- Indiana State Fair begins annual 17-day extravaganza
- More metal detectors at Indiana State Fair this year
- Indiana State Fair attendance falls 5 percent from 2017
- Benton County family recognized at State Fair
- Tippecanoe County family recognized at state fair
- August 24: Friday Feedback
- August 31 Friday Feedback
- Indiana GOP lawmakers won’t act on child services crisis
- Indiana Affordable Care Act premiums could increase in 2018