INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb says his office is accepting applications through March 31 for the 2019-2020 Governor's Fellowship.
The program is open to college graduates who receive their bachelor's degrees in either the fall 2018 or spring 2019. Fellows are paid, full-time employees who participate in the day-to-day activities of state government. Fellows are placed in various state agencies on a rotating basis throughout the year.
The application and submission guidelines can be found online. The application and all supporting materials must be postmarked or submitted via email by March 31.
- Indiana Governor Fellowship applications being accepted
- Kindergarten Countdown Camp applications now being accepted
- Indiana denies application for South Bend abortion clinic
- Indiana now accepting 2018 state income tax returns
- Focus Forward Fellowship at Purdue University aims to work with women in the military
- Governor Eric Holcomb announces re-election campaign for Indiana Governor
- Indiana governor pledges ‘transparent’ child agency review
- Indiana governor calling special legislative session
- Governor signs Indiana workforce development bills
- Indiana governor signs bill mandating abortion information