LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — An employee at Lafayette's IU Health Arnett hospital said they observed a person watching child pornography in a patient room, according to police.
Lt. Matt Gard said an investigation has been launched into the incident. The employee said it happened Monday evening, but police said it was reported to them on Tuesday.
Gard couldn't say whether or not the person was a patient or visitor.
An IU Health spokesperson told News 18 they cannot comment on a police investigation.
- IU Health employee reports person viewing child pornography in room
- IU had 56 reports alleging employee sexual misconduct
- Lafayette man accused of possessing child pornography
- Lafayette man sentenced for child pornography
- New IU Health hospital coming to Frankfort
- IU Health Arnett's new virtual service
- IU Health Arnett employee turned patient shares her road to recovery after breast cancer
- Attica High School assistant track coach facing child pornography charges
- IU Health Arnett celebrates Graduate Medical Education Day
- IU Health Arnett welcomes first baby of 2018