JASPER COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Traffic was impacted on Interstate 65 Saturday night due to a crash that led to three people being airlifted.
It happened around 11 p.m. about three miles north of the Fair Oaks exit.
State police said the driver of a blue Saturn was heading north when the vehicle left the roadway and entered the median.
The car went back across both northbound lanes and collided with a semi. Both vehicles came to a rest in a ditch.
Three people in the Saturn were airlifted to hospitals in Illinois. The driver of the semi was not injured.
- ISP: Three people airlifted after crash in Jasper County
- One person airlifted after tractor and car crash in Jasper County
- Two airlifted after White County crash
- Man dies following crash on I-65 in Jasper County
- Eight-year-old airlifted after Tippecanoe County four-wheeler crash
- ISP says 2 dead in I-65 crash
- ISP identifies man killed in Monday crash
- Jasper County man arrested in alleged stabbing
- Six people injured including one airlifted in State Road 26 crash
- ISP asking people to stay off the roads