INDIANAPOLIS —The Indiana State Department of Health reported 107 new positive cases of COVID-19 Tuesday, bringing the total to 365 Hoosiers diagnosed. Twelve Hoosiers have died.
Montgomery County reported its first case of the virus, and Marion County had the most new cases at 51. Tippecanoe County reported its third case on Monday.
According to a released statement, nearly 1000 tests were reported Monday for a total of 2,931.
A breakdown of all the counties and more resources can be found at https://coronavirus.in.gov/
- ISDH reports 107 new COVID-19 cases, 12 total deaths Tuesday
- ISDH: Over 100 COVID-19 related deaths, 3,437 positive cases
- ISDH reports 1 new death, 290 new coronavirus cases Sunday
- ISDH reports more than 250 new COVID-19 cases, 7 new deaths Saturday
- ISDH reports 23 more COVID-19 cases Friday, 2 in Tippecanoe County
- ISDH reports 58 new cases of coronavirus Monday
- ISDH confirms 2nd coronavirus case in Indiana
- ISDH: 430 new coronavirus cases announced Thursday, Clinton County reports first death
- State reports 12 new deaths, 536 new COVID-19 cases Monday
- ISDH confirms two more COVID-19 cases, one is in Boone County