INDIANAPOLIS (WLFI) — New numbers released by the Indiana State Health Department Friday show 23 more cases of COVID-19 in the state, bringing the total up to 79.
There are two cases now listed in Tippecanoe County. The Tippecanoe County Health Department says those were the two cases already reported from Wednesday and Thursday.
The numbers are updated daily at 10 a.m. Should another person be diagnosed, it won't be added to the list until the following day.
The state reports that 27 counties now have cases. Marion County has 25 cases.
Two people have died in the state, one in Johnson and one in Howard County. ISHD reports 554 people have now been tested.
- ISDH reports 23 more COVID-19 cases Friday, 2 in Tippecanoe County
- ISDH reports 107 new COVID-19 cases, 12 total deaths Tuesday
- ISDH: Over 100 COVID-19 related deaths, 3,437 positive cases
- Tippecanoe County Health Department reports first in-county COVID-19 case
- Fifth case of COVID-19 reported in Tippecanoe County resident
- ISDH reports more than 250 new COVID-19 cases, 7 new deaths Saturday
- ISDH reports 58 new cases of coronavirus Monday
- ISDH reports 1 new death, 290 new coronavirus cases Sunday
- ISDH confirms 2nd coronavirus case in Indiana
- ISDH confirms two more COVID-19 cases, one is in Boone County