Sunshine & dry weather will dominate today-Friday with 85-90 today & 88-94 tomorrow. Heat indices will run 86-91 today & 94-100 tomorrow.
Saturday will feature sunshine & some clouds with highs 92-96. Heat indices should rise to 100-106.
There is some consensus that we may need to bring the potential of storms back to the forecast for Saturday evening. To prevent flip-flopping, I'd like to get more data under my belt before putting that back in the forecast.
Multiple rounds of showers/storms are likely Sunday-Monday night. A few spotty severe gusts cannot be ruled out at times, along with the potential of some localized flash flooding. Rainfall amounts may exceed 2.5" in places.
Going for highs of 87-92 Sunday & 84-90 Monday with heat indices in the 90s to 103. This would occur in-between rounds of rainfall when sunshine appears. It will be very humid, regardless.More showers/storms are possible Thursday-early Friday of next week (with high humidity). Highs may only run in the 70s on Friday after 80s Thursday (78-84 Tuesday & 80-86 Wednesday with less humid weather).45
- INTENSE HEAT, STORMS, THEN COOLER BEFORE SHOWERS/STORMS RETURN LATE NEXT WEEK
- Some More Showers/Storms Developing....Little Cooler for the Weekend
- TWO MAIN WAVES OF SHOWERS & STORMS
- September 14, 10:45 PM: Summer Heat & Humidity.....Rain/Storms Down the Road & Much Cooler Weather
- Chances for showers and t-storms through the weekend
- August 19, 6:45 PM Update: Showers & Storms Ahead
- Severe storms possible late this afternoon and evening.
- Hot Sunday continues before storms push in late
- INTENSELY HOT WITH CAPPING TAKING OVER........