MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)—State Road 25 on the south end of Wingate in Montgomery County will close Monday.
INDOT said this closure will last through Friday, October 17th.
Maintenance will improve the intersection of State Road 25 and Wabash Street in Wingate.
Crews will resurface the intersection, relocate stop signs and stop bars to better facilitate truck movements.
- INDOT to close parts of State Road 25 Monday
- INDOT: North River Road closes Tuesday
- INDOT closes State Road 18 for 7-mile stretch through October
- INDOT begins 2 road projects in Tippecanoe County Monday
- State Road 17 to close Monday
- Crash with injury closes State Road 25
- State Road 10 in Newton County to close Monday
- North River Road to temporarily close Monday
- INDOT to close westbound Sagamore Parkway Bridge until late-summer
- INDOT closing portion of Interstate 465 Friday for 15 days