WHITE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Wednesday the Indiana Department of Transportation announced that 161.2 million dollars will be awarded to rural portions of Indiana to invest in local road and bridge improvements.
Some counties in our viewing area will benefit. White County is being awarded more than two-million dollars for intersection repairs in Monticello.
Fulton County is getting nearly two-million dollars for various bridge construction over the Tippecanoe River.
In Clinton County, more than nine-hundred thousand dollars will be used for repairs on County Road 250 N over South Fork Wildcat Creek.
- INDOT announces millions for infrastructure improvements
- INDOT plans to improve fatal crash intersection
- Holcomb announces $1B infrastructure spending plan
- INDOT: North River Road closes Tuesday
- INDOT releases mobile app for Apple, Android
- INDOT begins construction on U.S. 231 bridge
- INDOT hosts public forum in Lafayette
- INDOT celebrates completion of new maintenance facility
- INDOT announces updated schedule for I-65 ramp closures in Boone County
- New plan announced to improve Indiana’s rural areas