LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Sagamore Parkway will be temporarily closed throughout the night starting Friday. Construction crews are hoping limiting closures to overnight will keep traffic flowing in West Lafayette as they start the next phase of construction.
There will be several 20-minute closures overnight on Sagamore Parkway starting Friday, June 15 from 9 p.m. to 6 p.m. The work will then resume on Monday, June 18 and continues nightly through Friday, June 22 from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. Traffic will be allowed to clear before the next 20-minute closure.
The Indiana Department of Transportation says work is being done underneath the Soldiers Home Road Bridge. The contractor will be placing form-work for the new bridge deck.
INDOT is encouraging motorists to seek an alternate route.
The bridge deck replacement is scheduled to be complete by October of this year.
- INDOT: Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway start Friday
- Overnight Sagamore Parkway closures starting Wednesday
- Sagamore Parkway will have overnight closures
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway beginning Wednesday
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- INDOT to close westbound Sagamore Parkway Bridge until late-summer
- TRAFFIC ALERT: INDOT recommends detours for Sagamore bridge lane closures
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge reopening delayed
- Series of closures on Sagamore Parkway Bridge to happen Tuesday