BOONE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A road resurfacing project is planned to begin on Interstate 65 in Boone County Monday, weather permitting.
This project will resurface I-65, from one and one-half miles south of State Road 39, to just north of I-865.
The work will happen during overnight hours. During portions of the project, traffic will be down to one lane, otherwise, two lanes will continue to remain open for traffic.
This restriction is scheduled to last through the end of November. This project was awarded to Rieth-Riley Construction for $13.8 million. This work also includes resurfacing the ramps at Exits 130 and 133.
- I-65 resurfacing in Boone County set to begin
- Ramp closures begin Wednesday on I-65 in Boone County
- U.S. 52 resurfacing will begin in April
- Law enforcement agencies investigating suspicious activity on I-65 in Boone County
- U.S. 52 resurfacing project set to resume
- I-65 ramps at State Road 18 will close for resurfacing Monday
- Northbound I-65 back open
- I-74 resurfacing in Fountain and Montgomery Counties is set to get underway
- HIGHLIGHTS: Harrison 65, Western Boone 53 (GBB)
- Driver in hospital with serious injuries after Boone County crash