(WLFI) — The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) reminds drivers a resurfacing project on I-65 will close ramps at State Road 18 (Exit 188). The first closure to do a full depth reconstruction on the ramp will begin Monday July 8, at 8 a.m. The I-65 northbound exit ramp to S.R. 18 is expected to close through Wednesday, July 18 at midnight. Construction and times are subject to the weather.
This project includes patching and resurfacing I-65 from the 180 mile marker to the 193 mile marker. The patching and resurfacing work on the interstate will take place overnight from 9 p.m. until 6 a.m.
Construction is scheduled to be completed by mid-October.
- I-65 ramps at State Road 18 will close for resurfacing Monday
- Two I-65 ramps will close this weekend
- I-65 Project will close ramp for patching
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-65 southbound on-ramp from State Road 38 closed Wed.
- I-65 resurfacing in Boone County set to begin
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- State Road 17 to close Monday
- Ramp closures begin Wednesday on I-65 in Boone County
- Road restrictions planned for US 52 resurfacing
- Two separate crashes close one lane and exit ramp on I-65