CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - The driver in an early morning police chase on Interstate 65, 21 year-old Treshawn Hill of Illinois has been arrested.
Indiana State Police Sergeant Kim Riley said it started as a stolen vehicle call from Hammond.
It happened just before 1:30 Thursday morning, a trooper tried to stop a car for speeding on interstate 65 near the 171 mile marker.
That's one mile south of the state road 26 exit.
Police said the driver would not stop and the chase continued into Clinton County. It ended at the 156 mile marker where Hill was taken into custody.
He faces several charges including aggressive driving, operating while intoxicated, resisting law enforcement and vehicle theft. Hill is being held in the Tippecanoe County jail.
- I-65 police chase ends in Clinton County
- I-65 construction continues in Clinton County
- Four-county police chase ends in arrest
- Northbound I-65 back open
- Man arrested after I-65 crash
- Additional lane coming to I-65
- Police identify woman found dead along I-65 in Indiana
- Indiana State Police found lost dog on I-65
- Body found in Clinton County
- I-65 southbound is back open in White County after crash