CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Indiana Department of Transportation announced that I-65 northbound from the 155 to the 157 mile marker will be restricted to one lane due to construction. The construction is estimated to begin Sunday, September 22 at 9 p.m. and go until Friday, September 27 at 6 a.m.
The restriction is part of the project to overlay the deck on the Little Potato Creek Bridge located nearly two miles south of State Road 28.
To assist with traffic congestion motorists can use U.S. 52 north (Exit 141) to S.R. 28 and rejoin I-65 northbound at Exit 158. A temporary traffic signal has been installed at the intersection of U.S. 52 and S.R. 28 to assist with the maintenance of traffic.
- Northbound I-65 back open
- I-65 northbound down to one lane during construction
- Another lane closure for I-65 northbound
- All northbound I-65 lanes reopened after semi crash
- I-65 lanes open after years of construction
- Semi rollover slows traffic on I-65 northbound
- Additional lane coming to I-65
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- I-65 construction continues in Clinton County
- Overnight lane closures will impact I-65 drivers