CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Both southbound lanes continue to be closed near State Road 28 in Clinton County.
According to Indiana State Police, a semi carrying aluminum crashed around 1:30 p.m. this afternoon.
ISP said the driver was ejected when the semi rolled onto its side.
He was airlifted from the scene and taken to IU Health Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis in serious condition.
I-65 southbound will remain closed while cleanup continues.
- Southbound I-65 closed due to overturn semi
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- I-65 southbound lanes closed for several hours Monday afternoon
- I-65 southbound closed for hours after deadly multi-vehicle crash
- I-65 closed due to multiple vehicle crash
- I-65 reopens after semi rollovers
- UPDATE: Southbound lanes of I-65 are now open
- Southbound I-65 near State Road 39 reopen after crash
- I-65 southbound is back open in White County after crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-65 southbound on-ramp from State Road 38 closed Wed.