TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. — INDOT has announced the temporary closure of the Interstate 65 southbound on-ramp from State Road 38 (exit 168) on Wednesday.
The closure will occur at 12:01 a.m. to allow for ramp reconstruction.
INDOT anticipates the ramp to reopen on or before 4 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
The detour will follow I-65 northbound to State Road 26 exit 172 and then back onto I-65 southbound.
Motorists can learn about highway work zones and other traffic alerts at indot.carsprogram.org, or by calling 1-800-261-ROAD (7623) or 511.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-65 southbound on-ramp from State Road 38 closed Wed.
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- Southbound I-65 closed due to overturn semi
- Southbound I-65 near State Road 39 reopen after crash
- Two I-65 ramps will close this weekend
- I-65 Project will close ramp for patching
- I-65 southbound lanes closed for several hours Monday afternoon
- I-65 southbound closed for hours after deadly multi-vehicle crash
- I-65 ramps at State Road 18 will close for resurfacing Monday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: North River Road closed Wed. thru Fri. for bridge work