TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) – The I-65 project will close a ramp for concrete patching. The State Road 47 on-ramp to I-65 southbound will close beginning Friday, June 1 at 10 p.m. through Monday, June 4 at 6 a.m. according to The Indiana Department of Transportation.
Milestone Contractors, L.P. was awarded the $47.2 million contract. The project on I-65 includes patching and resurfacing the interstate from one mile south of U.S. 52 in Lebanon to nearly 3.5 miles south of State Road 38 in Lafayette, replacing the decks on the State Road 47 Bridge and on Tippecanoe County Road 900 E. and Clinton County Road 1000 W. Bridges over I-65.
The project is scheduled to be completed in October 2018.
- I-65 Project will close ramp for patching
- Two I-65 ramps will close this weekend
- Ramp closures begin Wednesday on I-65 in Boone County
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-65 southbound on-ramp from State Road 38 closed Wed.
- Two separate crashes close one lane and exit ramp on I-65
- I-65 ramps at State Road 18 will close for resurfacing Monday
- Patching project will close one lane of US 52/231 beginning next week
- Southbound I-65 closed due to overturn semi
- Bug distraction causes crash that closed I-65
- I-65 closed due to multiple vehicle crash