LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Those around the Lafayette community in need can now have access to basic hygiene products. Every second Thursday of the month, members from The Gathering Ministries and Kate's Closet provide a Hygiene Pantry in the First Baptist Church facility.
Toiletries and clothing from Kate's Closet are an example of the things handed out. A free hot meal and a seating area are also available for everyone to eat and fellowship.
If you would like to donate to this cause you may do so by dropping off donations at the History Center which is located at 522 Columbia Street.
- Local hygiene pantry is helping those in need
- "Talking Teeth" to show students great hygiene
- Village Pantry robber headed to prison
- St. John's/LUM food pantry closed
- St. John's/LUM Food Pantry closing
- Lafayette Urban Ministry opens Protein Food Pantry
- Donations of bras and feminine hygiene products wanted for women in need
- Indiana State University opens food pantry for students
- Purdue Basketball success helping local business owners
- Local organizations helping people become naturalized citizens