HOWARD COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) – The daughter of Howard County Sheriff Jerry Asher was killed in a two-vehicle crash Monday night, according to Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum.
It happened around 10:30 p.m. on U.S. 35 just west of the U.S. 31 bypass.
State police said 21-year-old Jordan Asher of Kokomo was driving a northbound on U.S 35 near County Road 80 West.
For an unknown reason, her vehicle and another vehicle, driven by Jennifer Eastwood of Logansport, hit each other head-on.
Asher was pronounced dead at the crash scene by Howard County Coroner Steve Seele.
Eastwood had to be cut from her vehicle and airlifted to an Indianapolis hospital. Her condition is unknown at this time.
The crash is still under investigation
- Howard County Sheriff's daughter killed in crash
- Democratic primary vote recount in Howard County ends in tie
- Howard County paramedic arrested for sexual misconduct with minor
- Indiana youth sparks win over Howard
- Michigan hires Juwan Howard as basketball coach
- Daniels: Howard Schultz 'Could have been a Boilermaker'
- Teen pleads guilty in crash that killed Clinton County sisters
- Tippecanoe County Primary Sheriff and Prosecutor Debate
- Cass County Sheriff's Office investigating hotel fire
- Bob Goldsmith enters Tippecanoe County sheriff's race