CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Firefighters extinguished a house fire in Clinton County. It happened at a home on the northwest side of Frankfort.
It started around 10 p.m. on Sunday. News 18 confirmed with first responders on scene that it was a vacant home. No one was inside and no one was injured. There was also no power or gas connected to the home.
Investigators still have to determine how the fire started.
- Vacant home catches fire in Clinton County
- Vacant building demolition will help downtown flooding
- Body found in Clinton County
- Jasper County man dead after car catches fire
- House catches fire in northern West Lafayette
- Mexican restaurant catches fire overnight in Frankfort
- Large fire breaks out at Clinton County pallet business
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- I-65 construction continues in Clinton County
- I-65 police chase ends in Clinton County