LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Investigators are still trying to figure out the cause of a fire that damaged a Lafayette home Saturday afternoon.
Crews were called to the house on Perrin Avenue just before 3 p.m. They believe it started on the second floor.
Firefighters say four people who live there were not home at the time. However, a few pets died.
The second floor of the home is destroyed, and the main floor has some heat and water damage.
- House damaged after fire in Lafayette
- Storms damage Lafayette homes
- House catches fire in northern West Lafayette
- Extensive damage to Lafayette home as morning fire rips through
- Lafayette Fire Department's New Years Resolution: Prevent Deadly House Fires
- Lafayette fire facility catches fire
- Early morning house fire damages Benton County home
- Woman dead after weekend house fire in Lafayette
- Victims of Lafayette house fire released from hospital
- Lafayette fire training facility expanding