LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - The Snyder Entertainment Group, LLC announced its plan to build a multi-attraction family fun park in Lafayette Thursday.
According to a press release to News 18, the park will include a full service "Hour Time" restaurant and bar, a 1,000-foot outdoor family electric go-kart track, miniature golf, bumper cars, laser tag, batting cages, an arcade, a sports pub and a pizza parlor.
Mark and Monte Snyder purchased the “Hour Time” Clock at an auction in 2016 and have kept their intentions under wraps while they worked out the details for the park. The twin brothers are lifelong natives of the area and have experience in the “Fun” business, managing the two Putt-Putt® mini golf courses previously located in the area.
According to their website, the family fun park will be "located just minutes from Interstate I-65 on a main North-South thoroughfare on the East side of the City."
The brothers plan to develop the fun park in six phases. The Snyder's hope to raise money for the project through crowdfunding.
The first phase could open by Spring 2018 and will operate evenings and weekends. The second phase of construction will begin after phase one, with a planned grand opening Sumer 2018.
- "Hour Time" clock to become part of family fun park
- Family Fun Day teaches children valuable lessons
- Spring Fest brings family fun to campus
- 2018 Bobcat Bolt family fun fair and 5K
- New pinball arcade brings classic games and family fun together
- Montgomery County dedicates new clock tower
- New clock tower arrives at Montgomery County courthouse
- Clocks may go a little cuckoo with power grid change
- Free school supplies and a day of fun planned for TSC Families
- Designs for Cason Family Park begin!