WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Another Sturgeon plans to continue their academic and athletic career in college.
Harrison senior Allison Sturgeon, the youngest of four children, signed her national letter of intent to play lacrosse at Norwich University in Vermont on Wednesday.
Sturgeon, a midfielder, earned the Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps Scholarship which will pay for her education.
Sturgeon plans on studying criminal justice. She'll graduate as a second lieutenant in the United States Marine Corps.
Sturgeon's three older brothers signed for football. She wanted to follow in their footsteps and play a collegiate sport.
- Harrison's Sturgeon signs with Norwich University
- Harrison's Stansbury signs to play softball at Purdue Fort Wayne
- Kollyn All signs LOI for Butler University
- Highlights: Harrison vs. Brownsburg (Softball)
- Harrison teacher earns state recognition
- Harrison's Drew Davidson signs to play baseball at Danville Area CC
- HIGHLIGHTS: Harrison 65, Western Boone 53 (GBB)
- Police investigate Harrison student's social media threat
- HIGHLIGHTS: West Lafayette 60, Harrison 53
- HIGHLIGHTS: Harrison 57, Kokomo 38 (BBB)