TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Harrison Boiler Robotics team won the FIRST Robotics state championship.
It was held in Kokomo. The team is now preparing for the world competition north division in Detroit.
Students said they have put in a lot of hard work, and now it's time to just show up and show off.
"I'm just really excited to be there, it is a really big educational opportunity they just have companies around to talk to us and like it's just a really big opportunity for us," said team member Derek Frohberg.
"The season has gone better than I ever expected or hoped it could, robot wise we have been doing really well but also in other aspects of our team," said Hailee Rolofson who is also on the team.
The team leaves for Worlds on Wednesday.
- Harrison Boiler Robotics team moving on to worlds
- Boiler Brass alumni are back
- Greater Lafayette robotics teams head to World Championships
- Harrison and West Lafayette students to compete in FIRST Robotics world championships
- Greater Lafayette's Boiler 11U Volleyball team wins national title
- 4th Annual Boiler Con happening Saturday
- Boiler Gold Rush kicks off at Purdue
- Daniels hopes to expand Back a Boiler availability
- Purdue baseball wins again, Boilers pulling closer in conference standings
- Lafayette Renew present solution to aging water treatment boiler