SALT LAKE CITY, Ut. (WLFI) — A former Boilermaker basketball star still has a shot at making an NBA roster. Isaac Haas will continue chasing his dream with the Utah Jazz.
The 7'2 center has been invited to training camp with the team, but Haas will not be on a contract with the Jazz. He will have the opportunity to make the 15-man roster, after posting reliable numbers this summer.
The big man averaged over three points and nearly five rebounds per contest for the Jazz, who are looking to build off their success last season behind star rookie Donovan Mitchell.
Haas is one of four Boilermakers who participated in the Summer League this year, alongside Caleb Swanigan, Dakota Mathias and Vincent Edwards.
- Isaac Haas invited to Utah Jazz training camp
- Isaac Haas named to Abdul-Jabbar watch list
- Isaac Haas named Big Ten Player of the Week
- Isaac Haas out for season with fractured elbow
- How does Isaac Haas' injury impact Purdue moving forward?
- Could Isaac Haas play? – We sort through the rumors
- Postgame Coverage: How did Purdue beat Butler without Isaac Haas?
- Are Purdue students making a brace for Isaac Haas?
- Lawsuit: Isaac Haas accused of spreading STDs to former partners
- Motions to dismiss filed in lawsuit involving Isaac Haas