WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — No. 3 Purdue got out to a 12-0 lead over Wisconsin Tuesday night and never looked back.
Sophomore Carsen Edwards paced the Boilermakers with 21 points, and also got five steals.
Vincent Edwards had another solid scoring night with 20 points. He also pulled down five rebounds.
P.J. Thompson and Matt Haarms also scored in double figures with 14 and 10 respectively.
Wisconsin's Ethan Happ (2017 All-American) led Wisconsin with 15 points, but did so on 7-of-16 shooting.
Notably, Purdue made 14-of-22 three point attempts in the game (63.6%) including 8-of-11 in the second half (72.7%).
The win is Purdue's 14th-straight, which is tied for the longest in the country (Auburn).
Next up for the Boilermakers is Iowa - In Iowa City at noon (ET) Saturday.
- HIGHLIGHTS: Hot start propels No. 3 Purdue past Wisconsin
- HIGHLIGHTS: Big second half propels Purdue past Indiana State 94-72
- Howe, McKenzie propel Purdue past Butler 5-3
- HIGHLIGHTS: Hot shooting propels Purdue women to win over Penn State
- Dominique Oden's career night propels Purdue past Northwestern 63-60
- Oden's 3-pointer lifts Purdue past Wisconsin 62-59
- 5-run first inning propels Northwestern over Purdue
- Hot shooting carries Purdue past Drake 67-47
- Purdue volleyball swept at Wisconsin
- HIGHLIGHTS: Late touchdown lifts Nebraska past Purdue 25-24