BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) — Devonte Green recorded 18 points and 11 rebounds for his second career double-double to lead Indiana to a 63-60 win over Arkansas in the second round of the NIT on Saturday.
Green made two free throws with 6.1 seconds left to give Indiana a three-point lead. Jalen Harris launched a long 3-pointer at the buzzer but it hit hard off the backboard.
Indiana held the Razorbacks without a field goal the final 6:58 of the game
Juwan Morgan had 15 points and seven rebounds for Indiana (19-15). De’Ron Davis added 10 points. Rob Phinisee had seven rebounds for the hosts. Green made four of Indiana’s six 3-pointers.
Desi Sills had 18 points for the Razorbacks (18-16). Isaiah Joe added 12 points. Harris had seven assists.
- Green lifts Indiana past Arkansas 63-60 in NIT
- Morgan lifts Indiana over St. Francis (Pa.) 89-72 in NIT
- Dominique Oden's career night propels Purdue past Northwestern 63-60
- Gafford's career high lifts Arkansas over Indiana 73-72
- Bote lifts Cubs past Diamondbacks 2-1
- HIGHLIGHTS: Late touchdown lifts Nebraska past Purdue 25-24
- Oladipo comes through late to lift Pacers past Kings 106-103
- Emily Kenny lifts Purdue softball past Fort Wayne
- Candelario’s RBI single lifts Tigers past White Sox 5-4
- Forrest defense, late bucket lifts Florida St past Purdue