TIPPECANOE CO., Ind. (WLFI) — Greater Lafayette leaders are trying to come up with a new brand, and they need your help to do it.
Right now, you can take a survey to answer what makes the area a great place to live, play, work and visit.
The Greater Lafayette Marketing Coalition is working with a consulting agency to get the most of the survey results.
That information will be used to define a new image for the area.
"We can tell the world everything that's great about us," said City of Lafayette Marketing and Communications Director Patty Payne. "We can continue our economic development growth and help people build a better quality of life."
If you'd like to take the survey, click here.
- Greater Lafayette leaders want your help creating new branding
- Greater Lafayette's growing pains
- Bird scooters invade Greater Lafayette
- Greater Lafayette remembers Pearl Harbor
- Greater Lafayette's hidden musical gem
- Robotics Camp For Greater Lafayette
- Frost Advisory issued for Greater Lafayette
- Helping keep the Greater Lafayette community warm
- Greater Lafayette sees first snowfall of season
- Dangerously Cold Conditions Return to Greater Lafayette