WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue Sports) — Sophomore guard Miracle Gray has decided to transfer from the Purdue women’s basketball program and was granted her release by head coach Sharon Versyp on Monday. The 5-foot-7, Georgia native appeared in 54 games over the last two seasons, including 33-of-34 games during the 2017-18 season.
“We wish Miracle the best of luck in her future endeavors, academically and athletically, and thank her for all the hard work over the past two seasons,” said Versyp.
Gray averaged eight minutes per game during her sophomore campaign, including notable performances against Saint Mary’s, Minnesota and Miami (Ohio). She posted career-high numbers in every statistical category in her second season, including four assists at Indiana and a pair of steals vs. Eastern Washington.
- Miracle Gray to transfer from Purdue women’s basketball
- Purdue women's basketball unveils 2018-19 nonconference schedule
- Purdue women's basketball gets Big Ten schedule
- Melanie Balcomb joins Purdue women basketball staff
- Purdue's new provost tackles credit transfer issue
- Purdue forward Jacquil Taylor to transfer
- HIGHLIGHTS: Turnovers sink Purdue women's basketball in loss to Ohio
- Purdue women’s basketball falls at Rutgers, 58-50
- Purdue women's basketball 2018-19 Big Ten opponents announced
- Purdue women's basketball to play UConn in Paradise Jam