LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Subaru of Indiana Automotive is unveiling a new vehicle on Friday and a special guest will be attending the event.
Governor Holcomb will join Lafayette Mayor Roswarski and executives from Subaru of Indiana Automotive in Lafayette for an announcement on economic development.
They will also unveil the new Subaru Ascent. The Ascent will be the fourth vehicle manufactured at the factory.
The event will take place at Subaru of Indiana Automotive at the Main Entrance at 5500 State Road 38 East in
Lafayette at 11 a.m.
- Gov. Holcomb to attend unveiling of new vehicle at SIA
- SIA unveils 2020 Subaru Outback and Legacy
- Recall issued for vehicles made at SIA
- Gov. Holcomb enforces control of CBD oil
- Gov. Holcomb discusses plans for 2018
- SIA Foundation Awards Winter Grants
- SIA Foundation gives out $80K in grants
- SIA breaks ground on new training facility
- SIA, Heartland Automotive cancel second shift
- Gov. Holcomb asks county to lower flags for late firefighter