INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WLFI) — Governor Eric J. Holcomb is directing flags across the state to be flown at half-staff for National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.
Flags should be flown at half-staff from sunrise to sunset on Thursday, Dec. 7.
Gov. Holcomb also asks businesses and residents to lower their flags to half-staff on Thursday.
- Gov. Holcomb directs flags to be flown half-staff on Dec.7
- Governor Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff
- Holcomb directs flags flown at half-staff to honor Bush
- Governor directs flags to be flown at half staff Sunday
- Governor Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff to honor fallen guardsman
- Governor Eric Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff in SW Indiana
- Holcomb directs flags to half-staff for Patriots Day
- Holcomb: Fly flags at half-staff for Texas shooting victims
- Flags to be flown at half-staff to honor Sutherland Springs victims
- Gov. Holcomb asks county to lower flags for late firefighter