WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- Gold and Black Illustrated is no longer distributing a print version of their magazine, but instead will be published completely online.
From the newspaper, to magazine, to a digital platform, the multi-media production has evolved over time.
With more than 930 editions, Gold and Black Illustratrated has reached 5.3 million readers.
A group of avid Purdue sports fans founded it 28 years ago.
To this day, the publication has kept its promise of delivering interesting Purdue sports content.
Publisher Alan Karpick said the readers won't miss a beat with the online platform.
"We love the fact that our readers like what they read from us and our goal is to get that to them as quickly, as efficiently, and correctly as possible and that's why the digital world makes that possible," Karpick said.
Gold and Black's final print edition - the July and August issue - is out now. Karpick said the publication went completely digital because it was the most cost-effective option. He added that's how most readers consume the content already.
- Gold and Black publishes last print edition
- Gold and Black LIVE Sept. 1
- Gold and Black LIVE September 15
- Gold and Black LIVE September 22
- Gold and Black LIVE October 6
- Gold and Black LIVE October 13
- Gold and Black LIVE October 20
- Gold and Black LIVE October 27
- Gold and Black LIVE November 3
- Gold and Black LIVE Sept. 8